The NHS offers a comprehensive list of treatments such as regular check-ups, x-rays, (non-white) fillings, dentures and extractions, (non-white) crowns and many other treatments. There are, however still charges to patients for NHS treatments, although these are not as high as private fees. But we still give best results to our patient even on NHS treatments.
You will receive free treatment from your NHS dentist if you are:
- Aged under 18,
- Aged 18 and in full-time education,
- Pregnant, or have had a baby in the last 12 months
- You are getting, or your partner gets Income Support, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, or Pension Credit Guarantee Credit,
- You are entitled to, or named on, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate, or
- You are named on a valid HC2 certificate.An HC2 certificate will mean that you are exempt from all NHS charges, including prescription charges. An HC3 certificate will mean that you are entitled to some limited help with certain NHS charges. The exact amount will depend on your individual circumstance.
- You receive Universal Credit